Would like to know your opinion on below scenario.
1) Create the timer Z via xTimerCreate()
2) Start the timer Z via xTimerStart()
3) When timer expires the callback routine is called.
4) Inside callback routine again start the same timer Z via xTimerStart().
Is step 4) Okay? Or do you see any side effects in this?
Please let me know. Thanks for your time.
4) is only ok if you have a block time of 0, otherwise you risk deadlock
if the timer command queue is full.
Thanks for the clarification.
Copyright (C) Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.