void FreeRTOS_FillEndPoint_IPv6( NetworkInterface_t * pxNetworkInterface,
NetworkEndPoint_t * pxEndPoint,
const IPv6_Address_t * pxIPAddress,
const IPv6_Address_t * pxNetPrefix,
const IPv6_Address_t * pxGatewayAddress,
const IPv6_Address_t * pxDNSServerAddress, /* Not used yet. */
const uint8_t ucMACAddress[ ipMAC_ADDRESS_LENGTH_BYTES ] );
Provide the IPv6 end-point information and append it to the FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP stack.
- The interface to which it belongs.
- Space for the new end-point. This memory is dedicated for the end-point and should not be freed or gotten any other purpose.
- The IP-address.
- The prefix which will be used for this end-point.
- The length of the above end-point.
- The IP-address of a device on the LAN which can serve as as a gateway to the Internet.
- The IP-address of a DNS server.
- The MAC address of the end-point.
No return value.
Copyright (C) Amazon Web Services, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved.